Challenge #33 - More than One Fold

Thursday 22 August 2013
Morrrning!!!

Firstly i'd like to say thank you to all those who took part in last week's challenge to which the winners are:

Meiflower are donating a £20 voucher to one lucky winner this week (excluding 99p postage). Goes to:
No 34 - Lisa Barton

 Freckled FawnWho are offering a $20 voucher to there online store! Goes to:

Crafty Sentiments - (3 digis) Goes to: 

And Top Three chosen by Carlyann are:
33 - Celine

16 - Helen


8 - Sandy


Congratulations! (Please see winners/top3 bar at top of blog to claim your prizes)
 There were some truly beautiful creations from our great challenge!!

On to this week's challenge!!!!


This week it's Team B's challenge!!

This week's Challenge is...

MORE THAN ONE FOLD!

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 


Here's a lil about Krista!
My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

Krista has very kindly offered to sponsor this week one winner with a $10 Gift Certificateto her wonderful Etsy shop of some very beautiful Digi's!

PRIZE TWO -
The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me everywhere they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with.
winner 3 digital images of their choice from The Stamping Chef store http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/

PRIZE THREE-

Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.


Who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice!

Here's what Team B came up with to inspire you all.......

♥ Allison ♥


♥ Gemma ♥

♥ Joyce ♥

♥ Natalie ♥
♥ Catherine ♥

♥ Carissa 
tba

♥ Mandy ♥

♥ Renate 

♥ Eemeli 

♥ Wendy ♥


Thanks to all the team for their beautiful creations and of course Saturated Canary for allowing us to show off some beautiful digi's!!

You have until Wednesday 7:30pm UK time to add your creation to our linky system!
The Design Team will be popping by to see your fabulous work!

*Please NOTE Our RULES*
*No more than 10 challenges linked Inc ours
*No more than 3 entries per person per week
*Must be linked back to the challenge blog
*Must follow this weeks theme/recipe
*Must be linked to your blog post not just your blog pleasey :-)
*New work only: anything blogged before the challenge goes live will not count!

*Sorry but any entry not following rules will be deleted and not eligible for the prizes*

3 comments:

  1. Céline said...:

    HI
    i'm so so happy to be choosen as top 3, so honoured !!
    many thanks
    hugs
    céline

  1. Helen said...:

    Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 for the last challenge - what a lovely surprise! :0)
    Helen x

  1. Manna said...:

    I'm sorry, number 24 is wrong card, there is only one fold...

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx